If you miss your morning porridge, this is the recipe you should try! This oatmeal is a low carb, keto friendly alternative to "oat" based traditional oatmeal. Using our Keto Grain Free breakfast as the base, with a little sweetener and vanilla it's sure to be a hit.
- 1c Something to Crow About Gingernut & Almond Keto Breakfast
- 1c water
- 1/2c milk or water
- 2T flaxseed meal
- 2T chia seeds
- 3T coconut flour
- 1T granulated sweetener
- 1t vanilla essence
- Pinch of salt
- Place Crow About Keto Cereal in a food processor and pulse once or twice until it resembles rough crumb.
- Add cereal to a large saucepan along with all the other ingredients and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat slightly and simmer for a minute or two until it has thickened.
- Serve with berries, yogurt or cream, sugar free syrup and more cereal for extra crunch.
Recipe and images by Nadia Eves.