A creamy and satisfying, protein-packed treat that really tastes like ice cream, but is actually just fruits and nuts.
This Peanut Butter Banana Ice Cream Smoothie is Vegan, Gluten Free and Dairy Free, with 10 grams of protein per serving. Using only 3 ingredients and super easy to make.
Makes 2 medium size cups/bowls
- 4 medium bananas, sliced and frozen
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup unsalted, natural peanut butter
- Toppings - sliced pineapple, sliced banana, 1/2 cup Something to Crow About Macadamia Pina Colada Grain Free Breakfast
- Add bananas into the blender. Blend until the bananas become crumbly.
- Add almond milk. Blend until smooth and creamy, scraping down the sides of the blender as needed.
- Add peanut butter. Blend until smooth, again, scraping down the sides of the blender as needed.
- Pour into two cups or bowls and top with Macadamia Pina Colada Grain Free Breakfast and tropical fruits.